Update August 12, 2021
Lab4Stamp (“Company” or “We”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
The Website is not intended for children under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal data from children under 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on the Website or on or through any of its features. If we learn we have collected or received personal data from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information Collection and Use
We collect several types of information from and about users of the Website, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, e-mail address, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline;
- That is about you but individually does not identify you; and/or
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access the Website, and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the Website. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through the Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on the Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the Website, subscribing to a service, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with the Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through the Website and of the fulfillment of any orders and/or requests.
Information Automatically Collected
As you navigate through and interact with the Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about you, your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
Cookies are text files placed in your device’s browser to store your preferences. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Correcting Your Information
You may send us an email at email@example.com if you believe a correction is needed related to personal data that you have provided to us. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable request, we will take those actions we deem necessary. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Company may process your personal data because:
- We need to perform a contract with you;
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it’s not overridden by your rights;
- You have given us permission to do so;
- For payment processing purposes;
- To comply with the law.
Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. Company aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your personal data.
If you wish to be informed what personal data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your personal data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please send us an email at email@example.com us to assist you.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where Company relied on your consent to process your personal data.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your personal data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
Retention of Data
Data Protection Rights Under California Privacy Rights (CCPA)
This section applies solely to customers and users of our Services who reside in the State of California.
In the preceding twelve (12) months we have collected the following categories of personal data from users:
- Identifiers and personal data categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)), such as email address and other contact and personal details.
- Commercial information, such as payment and transaction related personal data.
- Internet or other similar network activity information.
- Professional or employment-related information.
- Inferences drawn from other personal data.
We use the personal data that we collect or receive for the business purposes as described above under the section titled “Information Collection and Use” of this policy.
In the preceding twelve (12) months we have disclosed the following categories of personal data for business purposes:
- Commercial information.
- Professional or employment-related information.
- Internet or other similar network activity.
In the preceding twelve (12) months, we have not sold personal data.
You are entitled to the following specific rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) in relation to your personal data:
Access to Specific Information and Data Portability Rights
You have the right to request that we will disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal data over the past 12 months. After verifying your request, we will disclose to you:
- The categories of personal data we collected about you;
- The categories of sources for the personal data we collected about you;
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting that personal data;
- The categories of third parties with whom we share that personal data;
- The specific pieces of personal data we collected about you;
- If we disclosed your personal data for a business purpose, we will provide you with a list which will identify the personal data categories that each category of recipient obtained.
You have the right to request that we delete any of your personal data. Upon confirmation of your request, we will delete your personal data from our records, unless an exception applies.
Exercising Your Rights
To exercise the access, data portability, and deletion rights described above, please submit your request to us by sending an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only you or a person authorized to act on your behalf, may make a request related to your personal data. You may also make a verifiable consumer request on behalf of your minor child.
A request for access can be made by you only twice within a 12-months period.
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with the requested personal data if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the personal data relates to you. We will only use the personal data provided in your request to verify your identity or authority to make the request.
We will do our best to respond to your request within 45 days of its receipt. If we require more time (up to additional 45 days), we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing. We will deliver our written response by email.
Any disclosures that we provide will only cover the 12-month period preceding receipt of your request.
The response we provide will also explain the reasons for our inability to comply with your request, if applicable.
We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your request unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that the request warrants a fee, we will inform you of the reasons for such a decision and provide you with a cost estimate before processing further your request.
We have implemented reasonable measures designed to secure your personal data from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping such password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Website like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Website.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we have implemented reasonable measures designed to secure and protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal data transmitted to the Website. Any transmission of personal data is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your personal data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
We may provide paid products and/or services within the Service. In that case, we use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors).
The payment processors we work with are:
Links to Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.