Terms of Service
Update August 12, 2021
These Terms of Service (“Terms”) are entered into by and between You (“User” or “You”) and Lab4Stamp (“Company”, “Lab4Stamp”, “we” or “us”). The following terms, together with any documents they expressly incorporate by reference, govern your access to and use of those websites, pages, features, content, platforms and services that we own or operate (“Website”), whether as a guest or a registered user.
Please read the Terms of Service carefully before you start to use the Website. By using the Website, you accept and agree to be bound and abide by these Terms of Service. If you do not want to agree to these Terms of Service, you must not access or use the Website.
This Website is offered and available to users who are 18 years of age or older. By using this Website, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with the Company and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Website.
Description of Services
We make various services available on this Website including, but not limited to, email signature builder, signatures central management, and other like services (“Service”).
We reserve the sole right to either modify or discontinue the site, including any of the Website features, at any time with or without notice to you. We will not be liable to you or any third party should we exercise such right. Any new features that augment or enhance the then-current services on this site shall also be subject to these Terms of Service.
Accessing the Website and Account Security
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Website, and any service or material we provide on the Website, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website, to users, including registered users.
You are responsible for both:
- Making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Website.
- Ensuring that all persons who access the Website through your internet connection are aware of these Terms of Service and comply with them.
If you choose, or are provided with, a user name, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You may not use as a user name, the name of another person or entity, or that is not legally available for use, a name or trademark that is subject to any rights of another person or entity other than you without appropriate authorization or a name that is otherwise offensive, vulgar or obscene. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to the Website or portions of it using your user name, password or other security information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your user name or password or any other breach of security. You also agree to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
We have the right to disable any user name, password or other identifier, whether chosen by you or provided by us, at any time in our sole discretion for any or no reason, including if, in our opinion, you have violated any provision of these Terms of Service.
The Website and its entire contents, features and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof), are owned by the Company, its licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
These Terms of Service permit you to use the Website for your use only. You must not reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store or transmit any of the material on the Website, except as follows:
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- If we provide desktop, mobile or other applications for download, you may download a copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own use, provided you agree these Terms of Service apply to such and you agree to be bound by any end user license agreement for such applications.
You must not:
- Modify copies of any materials from the Website.
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from the Website.
If you wish to make any use of material on the Website other than that set out in this section, please address your request to: email@example.com.
If you print, copy, modify, download or otherwise use or provide any other person with access to any part of the Website in breach of the Terms of Service, your right to use the Website will cease immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made. No right, title or interest in or to the Website or any content on the Website is transferred to you, and all rights not expressly granted are reserved by the Company. Any use of the Website not expressly permitted by these Terms of Service is a breach of these Terms of Service and may violate copyright, trademark and other laws.
The Company name, the terms on the site, the Company logo and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans are trademarks of the Company or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of the Company. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on the Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
You may use the Website only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms of Service. You agree not to use the Website:
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with these Terms of Service.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material without our prior written consent, including any “junk mail,” “chain letter,” “spam,” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Company or users of the Website, or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Website or interfere with any other party’s use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website.
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Website, or for any other purpose not expressly authorized in these Terms of Service, without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Website.
- Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
You use the Services at your own risk and subject to the disclaimers set in these Terms.
The Services are provided to you on the “as-is” and ”as available” basis. This means that we cannot (and we do not) make the warranty that the Services will be uninterrupted, timely, or error-free. We shall not be obliged to ensure the operation of the Website or Services on all platforms, for all devices or under certain specific conditions.
Company makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Company does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Company or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Website, even if Company or a Company authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Changes to the Website
We may update the content on the Website from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the material on the Website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
Any claim relating to the Website shall be governed by the laws of the Ukraine without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Subscriptions, Billing, and Cancellation
By subscribing to the Company (“Subscription”), you authorize us to charge your credit card. Monthly, annual and other periodic or renewal fees will be charged at the then current rate plus applicable tax. All fees are charged in US Dollars (USD). Fees may vary based on currency exchange rates. Customers may also be charged additional credit card fees for currency conversion from non-USD currencies to USD. The Subscription fee will be billed at the beginning of your Subscription period or expiration of your free trial period, if any. Your Subscription will continue in effect unless and until you cancel your subscription or your Subscription is otherwise terminated or suspended. You may cancel your Subscription at any time by logging into your account on the Website or contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You have the right to cancel your Subscription without fee or penalty at any time. If you cancel your Subscription, cancellation will be effective at the end of the current billing period. After cancellation, you will have continued access to your account for the remainder of that period, but you will not receive a refund. All created email signatures will be inactive after the expiration of the plan you choose.
You may at any time, delete your account in its entirety, and everything related to it on its own, directly by the application, without need of any kind of communication with the Company, without fee or penalty.
If financial transactions take place, then your transactions and information will always be in our records, because of security, you can not delete them completely.
If you choose to cancel and receive reimbursement under the current plan, your signatures will cease immediately.
Our order process is conducted by our online reseller Paddle. Paddle is the Merchant of Record for all our orders. Paddle provides all customer service inquiries and handles returns.
You may cancel your Subscription and get a full refund only in exceptional cases, if within 7 (seven) calendar days after the first payment for your first Subscription you have found technical issues in our Services, which do not allow you to use our Services as described in these Terms. You can submit a refund request to us by sending an email at email@example.com.
After the end of the withdrawal period, you will not be able to receive a refund even if you decide not to use our Services anymore.
We are not generally obliged to make a refund when:
- your request is based on your mistake; or
- you lack the expertise to use our Services; or
- you have changed your mind regarding the use of the Services, or
- you have breached these Terms, or
- you have requested for a refund for recurring payment.
We may terminate or suspend access to our service immediately without notice or liability for any reason, including without limitation if you breach the terms.
All provisions of the terms that by their nature shall survive termination shall survive termination, including but not limited to tenure provisions, warranty waivers, indemnification, and limitations of liability.
We may terminate or suspend your account immediately without notice or liability for any reason, including without limitation if you breach the terms or if we suspect that:
- You have engaged in fraudulent activity in connection with the Website;
- You used the Website in violation of the CAN-SPAM Act;
- Your use of the Website is considered to be excessive (ie your use of bandwidth, data storage, or number of times the Website is required to display content.)
Links to other websites
If the Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them and disclaim all liability for any loss or damage of any kind that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to the Website, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
Information About You and Your Visits to the Website
Terms of Service Modifications
We may revise these Terms of Service for its Website at any time without notice. By using this Website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these Terms of Service.
If you have any questions about these terms, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.